SONG CONTEST CONSUMER VOTING RULES
By voting, you agree to the following:
- You are the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you reside.
- This contest (“Contest”) begins on April 20, 2018 and ends on November 14, 2018 at 11:59 PM ET (“Voting Period”).
- During the Voting Period, you can vote up to ten (10) times per day per IP address for each artist participating in the Contest (“Contestant”).
- A Contestant from each Pack Night with the highest number of legitimate votes received during the Voting Period will be announced as the winner (“Winner”) on our website on or around November 28, 2018.
- We may disqualify a Contestant and/or vote(s) if we (in our sole discretion) suspect any fraud or voter/voting misconduct. This includes (but is not limited to) any votes that appear to violate vote limits or involve the purchasing of bulk votes. Determination of violations are at our sole discretion and include, but are not limited to: (a) unusual patterns in votes for a Contestant originating from the same IP address during the same day; (b) unusual user name patterns originating from the same IP address; or (c) unusual time-of-day patterns originating from the same IP address. We reserve the right to disqualify any votes that are cast in violation of these rules, by robotic means of any sort, or in any other manner that achieves (or that we believe intends to achieve) an unfair advantage.
- The dates and times set forth above are subject to change in our sole discretion.
- Our determination of the Winner of the Contest shall be final and binding.
- We are not responsible for any electronic transmission errors resulting in any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmissions, destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of any votes you submit, or for any technical, network, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunction or limitations of any kind, or any inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive votes on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet. If for any reason the Internet portion of the Contest is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, we reserve the right in our sole and unfettered discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, extend and/or suspend the Contest and/or to announce a Winner based on alternate means including, without limitation, based on votes received prior to termination. We are also not responsible for any changes to any website or application function that may interfere with the Contest or ability to upload votes timely.