1. Congrats on being chosen for our Swisher Sound ambassador program! How does it feel to be partnering with Swisher in this capacity?
It feels real good to be workin with Swisher in this way. To be working with a company that you’ve been a fan of for years should always feel good. It’s a blessing.
2. Tell us a little bit about yourself. Where are you from, how you got into the industry, etc?
I’m Taylor J and I’m from St Paul, Minnesota. I got into music back in about 2003, my older brother was doing music and introduced it to me from an artist standpoint. I fell in love with it immediately and been rocking ever since.
3. For those who don’t know, describe your artistry and your style of music.
My style in the best word to describe it would be “TAYLOR” – it’s just a vibe, and depending on the day and mood it can be turnt up, or it can be more calm. But regardless it’s always a vibe, that TAYLOR vibe. Honest, vulnerable, to the point, etc. I’m always saying what I mean from my heart on every record.
4. Talk to us about what you’ve been up to this year so far. Any new music? Shows?
I dropped a new album back in May called “Roses,” which is my best project yet. So for now we pushing that every second of every day. Got videos from “Roses” on the way and I’m going on tour this fall .
5. What’s on the horizon for the rest of 2019?
More music, more videos, more shows, possibly another project before the year ends, and just more Taylor overall.