1. Congrats on being chosen for our Swisher Sound ambassador program! How does it feel to be partnering with Swisher in this capacity?
Feels great to partner with Swisher at this capacity. I’ve worked with Swisher the past 3 years and together we’ve accomplished a lot. From the interviews, shows, pop ups – its all love with the Swisher fam.
2. Tell us a little bit about yourself. Where are you from, how you got into the industry, etc?
I’m originally from Riverside, CA, however i was raised in Wheeling, West Virginia. Always made music, however was given my first big break in 2013 when Tim Westwood flew me out to London to freestyle with him. Ever since its been a roller coaster ride all over and outside the country. I was named after Ponce De’Leon (the explorer) & I’ve dedicated my life to exploring & traveling.
3. For those who don’t know, describe your artistry and your style of music.
My music is full of energy & realism. You’re gonna hear a lot of punchlines & wordplay, however its just chill enough to rock out to in the club, car or anywhere else.. I’ve been compared to Wayne, Pac, Cole several times.
4. Talk to us about what you’ve been up to this year so far. Any new music? Shows?
This year has already been better than ever. I released my first official EP, performed at my first festival & finally have rebuilt my name in LA. New music videos with UFC champ Tyron Woodley & NBA star Iman Shumpert are dropping. Headed to London as well as Barcelona next month for some touring before dropping another project.
5. What’s on the horizon for the rest of 2019?
For the remainder of 2019 I’m releasing lot of new music and videos & hopefully I’l have some dope TV appearances. I finally have a legit team around me which makes everything much easier. I plan to flood the internet with new music & videos.