Only One Felipe
1. Congrats on being chosen for our Swisher Sound ambassador program! How does it feel to be partnering with Swisher in this capacity?
It’s definitely a big opportunity for me and I’m glad to be apart of a brand that brings so much to the culture
2. Tell us a little bit about yourself. Where are you from, how you got into the industry, etc?
I’m from Stone Mountain, GA. I actually have been around music my whole life. Ma Dukes was a singer and my pops owned a studio when I was a baby, but I got into the industry through another rapper I went to school with named Nessly. He brung his laptop to my crib and the rest is history. From then on I been making music; it’s something I fell in love doing. I get a high from making music, so it’s not something I’ll ever quit doing whether I make it or not.
3. For those who don’t know, describe your artistry and your style of music.
I make high fashion trap music. It’s about my daily life; I literally go through something and go to the studio and rap about it.
4. Talk to us about what you’ve been up to this year so far. Any new music? Shows?
I’ve dropped two mixtapes so far, “The Only One” and “The Only One 2.” I’m working daily so I got enough to drop more music, but I only put out my best, so trust me it’s worth the wait. I’ve done hella shows, though I’ve actually slowed down to focus on perfecting my craft
5. What’s on the horizon for the rest of 2019?
Expect NEW everything and classic and timeless sh*t. I’m putting my all into this sh*t. You gonna love it!